Saturday, December 12, 2009

First the Website, Now the Blog

I wanted to put this entry from the Tripod blog here for anyone who might be confused by the new address and appearance.

I've just finished moving the blog to a new host. There are a few reasons for doing this, but from the user's end (you the reader) the indexing is more comprehensive if you are looking for a specific entry. This will also allow me to reference a specific entry as opposed to sending you to "THE BLOG" and leaving it to you to find the entry. It also gives me a lot more freedom in design so it just looks nicer. I will leave the tripod blog posted for a time for people who may have linked directly to that page.

I've deleted the entries on recalls because most of them are outdated, as well as events in Columbia that have already passed. Rest assured I will continue to post new information as it becomes available.

I hope you like the changes and are able to access the information available much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment